There are a lot more sibling arguments around our house these days, and we cherish it even if we don't love it. We have carried hurt for Timothy over the little brother-best-friend that we had hoped Luke would be and that autism stole from us, but it feels as though that friend is emerging, and we're all enjoying him.
Walt Whitman's poem "A Noiseless Patient Spider" is the inspiration for the title of this blog, which is an attempt to remain connected to the people who have been part of my life.
Sunday, November 05, 2017
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
brothers
There are a lot more sibling arguments around our house these days, and we cherish it even if we don't love it. We have carr...
-
tim, luke and mom in front of the clock tower and the houses of parliment I feel very fortunate to be able to call London home, and I...
-
A note about commenting because several of you have said you don't do it because it's too complicated. You don't have to log in...
-
I returned from sunny South Africa and it’s plethora of flowers itching to do some gardening. The weather here was obligingly mild, so I pu...
No comments:
Post a Comment