Tuesday, January 19, 2010

luke douglas

I'm enjoying a little quiet time in my hospital room while Luke sleeps. I've created a blog for him that you can access through a link at the top named 'luke douglas' just like the one for his brother.

the delivery room

mom and luke


dad and luke

tim and luke

I've had a good stay at the hospital, but I'm ready to go home. I have to wait until tomorrow morning because they do a battery of tests for rare diseases when Luke is thirty hours old and that will be around 03:00 in the morning. Hopefully, we'll be home by mid-morning.

steak and lobster for both paul and me for lunch on tuesday

gee gee and gramps

gramps and gee gee

3 comments:

Tracy said...

Congratulations again! He is beautiful!

Jenny said...

CONGRATULATIONS and Well Done Paul and Kathleen! You have produced another beautiful son.We can't wait to meet him. Hope we won't have to wait too long.

With all our love

Gran and Grand-da

Unknown said...

On top of all the happiness and excitement of Luke's birth, we got to have Tim stay with us while it was going on. You'll have to talk to Gee Gee about what it's like to sleep with a wiggley 2year old!

With the special love that grandparents have,
Gee Gee and Gramps

brothers

There are a lot more sibling arguments around our house these days, and we cherish it even if we don't love it.  We have carr...